Bottles & Bags

New treasure at Bee Angels

This one almost did not make its escape from the Weld House. Actually quite a few of my finds from this last week did not make it and there are several that I made Mr. Welder talk me out of keeping, which means they are waiting for you to swoop them up and give them a new home. Believe me, your house will thank you for the excitement.

Wouldn't this be so cute with fresh cut flowers?

It was dark and late when I got around to taking pictures...so the Boxwood sprigs will have to do once again :)

Oh, and since I have your attention (is anyone there?), mom hand stitched some cute bags this week. I picked them up on the way to work so no time for a photo shoot so you'll just have to go by Bee Angels and see them. Just a clue to spark your curiosity-they're upcycled and earth friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment